Kellogg’s is the market leader in the Breakfast Cereals categories. Specifically, the Krave product is, among the cereals for kids, the one with the highest penetration potential in Italy due to its bold positioning and food format of which it is the leader: Krave are irresistible cereal dumplings filled with chocolate.
The range consists of: Krave Choco Nut, Krave Choco Roulette, Krave Dark Chocolate, Krave Milk Choco.
The main goals of the campaign are:
– Increase brand penetration and consideration by target audience.
– Leverage “bold” brand positioning in association with gaming territory.
– Engage your target audience in a distinctive and authentic way to drive sales
The goals for gamers involved in the project are:
– Make the filter go viral on Instagram
– Promote the competition and increase participation
Kellogg’s made an interactive Instagram AR filter game, with which it was possible through stories to start a mini-game. Through twitch the key points of the product were presented in detail, while through instagram Jody invited his audience to challenge him and to participate in the organized contest.
With a total of over 200,000 story views and 1010 hours watched on twitch (500ccv), Jody’s community clearly and strongly got the message across; the strong relationship between the product’s target audience and the talent community certainly benefited the success of this campaign.