Logitech, a Swiss company at the forefront of innovation and quality, offers products and experiences that are part of people’s daily lives. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and later established in Silicon Valley, Logitech began connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and a long line of products at thecutting edge in the industry, including the infrared cordless mouse, thumb-operated trackball, laser mouse, and more.
Logitech commissioned us to promote products from the Logitech for Gaming and Logitech for Creators lines in a series of structured campaigns on Twitch and Instagram.
Therefore, we implemented 3 different activities by taking advantage of some key moments in the February-March period:
- Flying Campaign – G923: We initially chose the talents most suitable for the project (Gaia Clerici, Michelle Puttini), promoted the activity on Twitch with stories on Instagram in which the unboxing of the wheel was shown and anticipated streaming content placed on Twitch; The entire creative and technical part was entirely handled by us, making the design and preparing the streaming for the sponsored activity (Panel, command, chatbot, timer). Our talents tried their hand at streaming on Twitch playing Euro Track Simulator 2 in the guise of two unlikely truckers to promote the purchase of the steering wheel.
- Peripheral campaign – We aimed to promote the purchase of Logitech products using the customer fortnite affiliate link for our talents(Gaia Clerici, Michelle Puttini), showing their actual effectiveness during livestreaming use as proof of their quality. The campaign was promoted on Twitch with a minimum of 40h live in a 1 month, followed by frame content on IG.
- Valentine’s Day Campaign – Taking Gaia Clerici as our target talent, we designed a customized activity for the Valentine’s Day period; We then designed two formats, based on the two concepts provided by Logitech #FindYourLight and #RaiseYourVoice.
Going in order, for the first one we created a format on Twitch in which Gaia invited girls and boys from her own community, giving tips and advice regarding style and beauty, helping them, in effect, to find their own light.
During the second format, however, the Gaia community was again invited live to speak and give vent to their voices, unfiltered by labels or identities.
Both campaigns were supported in both live Twitch and Instagram stories, showcasing in exemplary fashion the products we were due to promote.
We recorded an incredible amount of data during and at the end of the activity, leaving Logitech incredibly satisfied with the work done.
Below are the results by social and talent:
- Live Twitch streams placed by Gaia Clerici for the Valentine’s Day event averaged 2,500 simultaneous viewers.
- The live streams on Twitch placed by Gaia Clerici for the peripheral sponsor had a total of 240 Thousand views for 40 hours of live broadcast.
- The live streaming on Twitch posted by Michelle Puttini and Gaia Clerici, averaged 4000 simultaneous viewers.
- Gaia Clerici ‘s Instagram stories have reached an impression of 2 million
- Michelle Puttini ‘s Instagram stories have reached an impression of 600 thousand
- Clicks on Amazon affiliate site: CTR 23%.