Milan Football Week raises the curtain on the world’s most beloved sport in a unique event that will engage fans and enthusiasts alike. Three days to play, have fun and listen to the exploits and emotions told by the great champions who have written the history of soccer, in the beautiful setting of downtown Milan.
The goal of the“Soccer Cage Esselunga” campaign was to give visibility to the brand in the squares of Milan by showing support for the FIGC, offering passersby the chance to challenge each other in fun games of skill. All in a cage-shaped structure branded with Esselunga‘s colors and logo.
Some of our soccer vertical talents were chosen for the campaign: PirlasV, Off Samuel and Fene, and Instagram as the main platform. The activity took place over three days and in three different locations in Milan:
- May 12 at April 25 Square
- May 13 at Piazza Gae Aulenti
- May 14 at Anteo Spazio Cinema
The proposed games were:
- CART CHALLENGE: Making goals with your feet in two Esselunga-branded supermarket carts.
- 2VS2 CHALLENGE: StreetSoccer challenge between 2 teams of 2 players
- MISCELLANEOUS INGAGES: Football-themed games and quizzes.
For each game, participants received Esselunga branded gadgets, such as balls, stickers, and mini-carts to increase visual brand engagement.
The campaign reached a total of 300k impressions on Instagram.